Carnevale Party 2014
- Quiz Night in aid of the British Heart Foundation
- OLIMPIADI GIOVENTU ITALIANA 2nd – 4th June 2012
- CSIF raises £1,300 for COSMIC - Children of St Mary's Intensive Care
- Victoria & Giorgia Ferri - Race for Life
- Italian Fashion: GIORGIO ARMANI by Gaby Cardoso
- Orecchiette alla Barese by Gianni Gagnier
- A Tribute to Our Finchley Team Manager - Gaetano Attanasio by Maria Tozzi
- Claudio Baglioni at the Royal Albert Hall by Luigi Moccia
- YOU HAVE A FRIEND REQUEST. CONFIRM OR IGNORE? HMM... by Angelica Alu
- Puglia - History & Geography by Gianni Gagnier
Discovering Italian Routes!
For more information on the Italian School, please complete the form below and the Finchley Italian School parent co-ordinator will be in contact.
Here to help you and your family...
The Italian Medical Charity was formed to give financial help to Italians and those of Italian descent with medical problems and those caring for them.
Since its foundation the Charity has made grants to over 2000 separate cases to those in need of financial help with their medical problems.
Visit the website to find out more: