Carnevale Party 2014
- Quiz Night in aid of the British Heart Foundation
- OLIMPIADI GIOVENTU ITALIANA 2nd – 4th June 2012
- CSIF raises £1,300 for COSMIC - Children of St Mary's Intensive Care
- Victoria & Giorgia Ferri - Race for Life
- Italian Fashion: GIORGIO ARMANI by Gaby Cardoso
- Orecchiette alla Barese by Gianni Gagnier
- A Tribute to Our Finchley Team Manager - Gaetano Attanasio by Maria Tozzi
- Claudio Baglioni at the Royal Albert Hall by Luigi Moccia
- YOU HAVE A FRIEND REQUEST. CONFIRM OR IGNORE? HMM... by Angelica Alu
- Puglia - History & Geography by Gianni Gagnier
Discovering Italian Routes!
Lo Stivalino is a biannual newsletter that has sprung out of the quarterly magazine Lo Stivale, previously published by Finchley Italian Club, which contained articles on everything from Sport to Fashion, Food to Italian history and Wine. The magazine couldn't have been produced without the support of our sponsors whose company details can be found throughout.
You can download the latest issue of Lo Stivalino below. We are always on the lookout for contributors, so if you would like to submit an article, please contact us
Here to help you and your family...
The Italian Medical Charity was formed to give financial help to Italians and those of Italian descent with medical problems and those caring for them.
Since its foundation the Charity has made grants to over 2000 separate cases to those in need of financial help with their medical problems.
Visit the website to find out more: