Carnevale Party 2014
- Quiz Night in aid of the British Heart Foundation
- OLIMPIADI GIOVENTU ITALIANA 2nd – 4th June 2012
- CSIF raises £1,300 for COSMIC - Children of St Mary's Intensive Care
- Victoria & Giorgia Ferri - Race for Life
- Italian Fashion: GIORGIO ARMANI by Gaby Cardoso
- Orecchiette alla Barese by Gianni Gagnier
- A Tribute to Our Finchley Team Manager - Gaetano Attanasio by Maria Tozzi
- Claudio Baglioni at the Royal Albert Hall by Luigi Moccia
- YOU HAVE A FRIEND REQUEST. CONFIRM OR IGNORE? HMM... by Angelica Alu
- Puglia - History & Geography by Gianni Gagnier
Discovering Italian Routes!
Finchley Italian School
All Italian School classes are held on a Friday at:
Finchley Catholic High School
Times are as follows:
Elementare 1: 4:30 to 5:30pm
Elementare 2A: 5:30 to 6:30pm
Elementare 2B: 4:30 to 5:45pm
Elementare 3A: 4:30 to 5:45pm
Elementare 3B: 5:45 to 7pm
Elementare 4-5: 5:45 to 7pm
Medio 1: 4:45 to 5:45pm
Medio 2: 5:45 to 6:45pm
GCSE: 4:45 to 6:45pm
A Level: 6:45 to 8:30pm
For further information please contact the Finchley Italian School parent co-ordinator Sergio Pellegrinelli by email at:
Here to help you and your family...
The Italian Medical Charity was formed to give financial help to Italians and those of Italian descent with medical problems and those caring for them.
Since its foundation the Charity has made grants to over 2000 separate cases to those in need of financial help with their medical problems.
Visit the website to find out more: